This SciComm Foster aims to introduce the participants to the nuances of being a freelance science communicator in India. Through this Foster, we would like to introduce and discuss the important aspects of freelancing as a science communicator in India. This SciComm Foster is for you if you are a
- A Masters student, PhD or Postdoc fellow and anywhere in between
- Looking to become a freelance science communicator in the near future or later
- Are already a science communicator but want to become independent and become a freelancer
- Are a beginner science communicator and want to understand the dynamics of freelancing
- An artist wanting to understand and learn the rules of the realm of digital illustrations.
- Any student or researcher in the sciences wanting to learn 3D illustrations for their study or research purposes.
When: 24/07/2021, 2000 IST
Last date to apply: 24/07/2021
Join us soon!
SciCommSouls: The Life of a SciCommer is our brand new Show where we unravel the journey of an Indian Science Communicator (SciCommer) every episode. Along the way, we pit stop at various stages of their life and ask our SciComm Souls to ponder over what bought them there and share it with us. A chat show with Science Communicators, because, why not! You walk away with
- A better understanding of the SciComm world
- Motivation and inspiration to communicate Science.
- Ideas, a direction, answers and potentially more questions to explore that will make your science communication efforts more meaningful and effective.
Join us on our new show, SciComm souls: The Life of a SciCommer, as we take you through the highs and lows of the personal journeys of Science Communicators in India. Click below and register yourselves to remind you to join us for every episode and stay up to date on trivia before and after every episode!
Join us every alternate Saturday from July 17th at 1800 IST on YouTube or LinkedIn, live!